Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, expected delivery time *There may be delays in delivery over the Christmas period.
Natural tones, fantasy patterns and a decorative button make the CAMILLA orthopaedic deep footbed slipper a gorgeous house shoe. It guarantees the highest wearing comfort due to the pleasant width and is ideal for wide and narrow feet alike. The sustainable processing of chrome-free tanned leather and a chrome-free leather lining makes an impression. With the Velcro closures on the 2 straps, the CAMILLA sandals can be perfectly adjusted to the foot - this ensures an optimal fit. The interchangeable insoles can be easily replaced with orthopaedic or, if necessary, new CAMILLA insoles. The PU sole makes the step gentle and slip resistant.
- Sustainability: Pflanzlich Gegerbtes Futterleder, Repairability, Vegetable Tanned Upper Leather
- Upper Materials: Nappa leather/Effect leather (Goat)
- Width: F 1/2
- Brand Color: Moss/Combi
- Group: Camilla
- Inner Material: Leather lining
- Fastening: Velcro Fastener
- Type: Mules
- Functions: Changeable Insole
- Heel height: 30 mm
- Sole: Polyurethane (PU)
- Article no.: 3-000671-7000