Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, expected delivery time *There may be delays in delivery over the Christmas period.
TJUB stands for pure sustainability. The simple, sporty loafer is made from wonderfully soft, chrome-free tanned lamb or calf leather and has a particularly soft, chrome-free tanned leather lining. As a result, TJUB nestles comfortably against the foot and provides a wonderful wearing sensation. The natural, clear colours such as ice, beige or moss give every outfit a fresh look. All materials used focus 100% on sustainability and respect for the environment. That's why TJUB has been awarded the Austrian Eco-label and the Blue Angel. Thanks to the velcro fastening and the strap running over the instep, TJUB can be individually adapted to the foot - for optimal support. Just slip them on and walk like on clouds.
- Sustainability: Chrome-free tanned upper leather, Fair & Social Production, Leather Working Group Silber, Pflanzlich Gegerbtes Futterleder, Repairability
- Upper Materials: Suede (Goat)
- Width: F
- Brand Color: Beige/Combi
- Group: Tjub
- Inner Material: Leather lining
- Fastening: Velcro Fastener
- Functions: Changeable Insole
- Heel height: 15 mm
- Gender: Woman
- Sole: Natural Latex
- Article no.: 3-000574-4000