Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, expected delivery time *There may be delays in delivery over the Christmas period.
TJUB stands for pure sustainability. The sporty ankle boot is made from wonderfully soft, chrome-free tanned lamb Nappa or calfskin and has a particularly soft, chrome-free tanned leather lining. TJUB nestles comfortably against the foot and provides a wonderful wearing sensation. The natural, clear colours such as white, beige or moss give every outfit a fresh look. All materials used focus 100% on sustainability and respect for the environment. That's why TJUB has been awarded the Austrian Eco-label and the Blue Angel. Thanks to the lacing, TJUB can be individually adapted to the foot - for optimal support.
- Sustainability: Fair & Social Production, Pflanzlich Gegerbtes Futterleder, Repairability, Vegetable Tanned Upper Leather
- Upper Materials: Nappa leather (Lamb)
- Width: F 1/2
- Brand Color: Bianco/Combi
- Group: Tjub
- Inner Material: Leather lining
- Fastening: Lacing
- Type: Ankle Boot
- Functions: Changeable Insole
- Heel height: 15 mm
- Sole: Natural Latex
- Article no.: 3-000561-1000